Monday, January 12, 2009

Team Update: January 11, 2009

January 22 is Mentor's Day. Shannon and I think that it would be really nice of all of the students to do something for the mentors. Each student should pick one mentor and either get them something, or do something that shows that we appreciate everything they have done for us. Email me back with what mentor you want to do something for that way we don't have doubles on one mentor and none on another mentor.
Here is the list of mentors (I may have forgotten one or two on accident. If you see one missing, please tell me!) :
Mr. Hinde -
Mrs. Danner -
Mr. Don -
Elmo -
Aaron -
Mr. Mohrfeld - Sammy
Ms. Kirk -
Mr. Fordham -
Mrs. George -
Mr. George -
Mr. Weick -
Mr. B -
Please get back to either me or Shannon as soon as you can on who you want to show appreciation for. We all should show appreciation on a daily basis to them, but January 22 especially. We're gonna do this first come, first serve. We might need a few students to do more than one mentor, I'll let you know if we need to. This is really important that you get back to me soon. Once a few students start replying to this email, I'll send out an updated list of who is taking who.
Thanks!!
Sammy

No comments:

Post a Comment